UnevenEdge

anyone know how much replacing a car door costs?

quebecelegy

Guest The Hound

If you are replacing it yourself it'll be pretty cheap. Especially if you are getting the door from a junkyard.

But if you go to a mechanic, it'll probably cost your around 800+ I'm assuming. OEM new door + labor

yea

i was gonna say junkyard considering he's buying a mustang and junkyards are full of them

thinking about buying a cheap 2011 mustang but the driver's door is fucked

Depends on how you get it. If you get a stripped door shell and put all of the stuff from your wrecked door in it, it can be a lot cheaper. Definitely hit up a junkyard though, best prices especially at a place where you remove the door and you might find a matching color...

Depends on how you get it. If you get a stripped door shell and put all of the stuff from your wrecked door in it, it can be a lot cheaper. Definitely hit up a junkyard though, best prices especially at a place where you remove the door and you might find a matching color...

This is what I did with  my Mustang, bought a stripped door shell for $25 and put all of my stuff in it. Granted this is a 1991 :D you might be able to pick up a door shell for like $150-200? Educated guess though. Anything from 2010-2014 will work, but interior design and other components might vary through the years.