UnevenEdge

Bleach ending probably going to be animated

Guest The Hound

This is the only new Bleach stuff coming out that I know of.  Art book, one shot manga to tie-in to the movie, and well, the movie itself.  So, we shouldn't get our hopes up.

I have no idea why that guy said we might see "grown up Rukia" though.  Pretty sure she's well over a hundred years old.  That's as big as she's gonna' get!

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1

Guest The Hound

my logic is = movie + oneshot = interest = possibility of ending being animated finally = possible reboot ???? profit

who knows.

There are plenty of worse ideas for japan to take and run with

this is in the middle.

its a win/win

18 hours ago, The Hound said:

my logic is = movie + oneshot = interest = possibility of ending being animated finally = possible reboot ???? profit

who knows.

There are plenty of worse ideas for japan to take and run with

this is in the middle.

its a win/win

I hope you're right.  The ending arc definitely deserves to be animated.  And hopefully it's maybe a director's cut of things Kubo didn't get to include in the manga.

On 5/26/2018 at 4:12 AM, Daos said:

I never saw Bleach.

Give it to ANY studio not named Pierrot and I will watch this reboot.

Hey man for what it's worth the canon is good.  You can use the wiki or I'm sure any number of guides to skip the filler!  Though some of the one-shot filler episodes are good, and that Zanpakuto Rebellion or whatever it was called was pretty good, at least for a while.  Whatever you do though, do not watch the Bount Arc.  I actually have blocked parts of it from my mind it's so bad.

10 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Hey man for what it's worth the canon is good.  You can use the wiki or I'm sure any number of guides to skip the filler!  Though some of the one-shot filler episodes are good, and that Zanpakuto Rebellion or whatever it was called was pretty good, at least for a while.  Whatever you do though, do not watch the Bount Arc.  I actually have blocked parts of it from my mind it's so bad.

Did you ever make it to the Infinity Clock or Celestial spirit arcs in fairytail? They're pretty bad. Happens in Shonen a lot.

3 minutes ago, Daos said:

Did you ever make it to the Infinity Clock or Celestial spirit arcs in fairytail? They're pretty bad. Happens in Shonen a lot.

I think I am at the Infinity Clock or whatever it is.  Didn't get around to watching it yet.  Got sidetracked.  Maybe subconsciously haven't made the effort yet because you said it was a terrible filler arc, but I dunno. :P Can't be worse than the Bount! :D

Edited by ben0119