UnevenEdge

Up N’ Coming YouTuber’s make TIM AND ERIC - like content!!!

4 minutes ago, Poof said:

whats your story?

My name is Clay Lavigne, I was born and raised in Fresno, CA. I’ve been a drummer my whole life and have always loved comedy (Tim and Eric, Eric Andre, pretty much anything Williams Street). My buddy alec and I started a podcast called “K is for Kribby” at the beginning of this year; we started getting the hang of expressing our comedic selfs and honestly not giving a shit if people have a problem with us and or don’t get our humor.. Audio is good but I wanted to be able to convey our humor to others in a much more creative light; so here we are 2 months in to making videos, having a blast and trying to give people great content. Good Times!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Urboytheboy said:

My name is Clay Lavigne, I was born and raised in Fresno, CA. I’ve been a drummer my whole life and have always loved comedy (Tim and Eric, Eric Andre, pretty much anything Williams Street). My buddy alec and I started a podcast called “K is for Kribby” at the beginning of this year; we started getting the hang of expressing our comedic selfs and honestly not giving a shit if people have a problem with us and or don’t get our humor.. Audio is good but I wanted to be able to convey our humor to others in a much more creative light; so here we are 2 months in to making videos, having a blast and trying to give people great content. Good Times!

i like the italian job lol. how'd you find this forum?

20 minutes ago, Urboytheboy said:

:D For your spaghetti tendencies! Lol I was trying to find an adult swim type of forum and some message board link led me here!

I'm listening to your podcast. i love tim and eric and [as]

• Thanks 1