UnevenEdge

A little bit of advice?

Zenigundam

There's this hot girl I was supposed to meet up with last summer. She gave me her number over OkCupid, and we texted briefly to set up plans, but when I went to seal the deal on the plans, she permanently blew me off and kept logging back into the site, and then a few weeks later, I blew up on her. There was this one night where I went to a local bar and started making out with this girl, but I was too awkward to get it going further, but I still texted the OKC betch who ignored me a really long text about how easy it was to find someone better than her (citing the bar girl), and how she f---ed up by playing games because I'm the game master. Just all sorts of aggressive and badass stuff in those texts. Anyway, she never responded to any of those, but now she's back on OKC and I want to go out with her, but I need to make sure we're cool now and she hasn't lost her head and got the wrong idea of me. Help

this is what you should say

"look I know I fucked up bad I just like you. Yes, I'm saying it now, I like you. I know you are reading this. I like your bangs, I like the music you like, I don't care of that makes me a creepy guy or whatever. Honestly, forgive me? I would love to take you out some day. Do you forgive me? I'm sorry. I can't change what I've done. I'm just a fucking screwup"

worked pretty well for someone else

this is what you should say

"look I know I fucked up bad I just like you. Yes, I'm saying it now, I like you. I know you are reading this. I like your bangs, I like the music you like, I don't care of that makes me a creepy guy or whatever. Honestly, forgive me? I would love to take you out some day. Do you forgive me? I'm sorry. I can't change what I've done. I'm just a fucking screwup"

worked pretty well for someone else

Doing exactly this. Time to come through with the heavy artillery.  She's a good candidate to bear my warrior sons. <3