UnevenEdge

How do I get notified for all activities involving responses in threads I start or post in?

IS there a way to get noted or emailed every time people respond to a thread I write in, both threads I start and ones I just post in??

Is this even possible to lump these two categories together? I think people think I'm ignoring them but nothing's notifying me of all my responses, and that's pretty much the only time I respond is when I get notified. Could RaptorPat or some other moderator set my controls to this?

Edited by J.M. Matthews

20 minutes ago, Misaka said:

Inside your posts/threads you will see a button that reads "notify me of replies" click it to turn it green now you are following that thread

Wait. Is there anyway to do this to older posts and threads, to go back and be notified of everything you've ever done in the past that's still getting responses, as a general dashboard setting?

Edited by J.M. Matthews

7 hours ago, Adminderaptorpat said:

If you take a look at your personal notification settings, there are all sorts of things you can set notifications for and there should be a toggle for each one to choose whether you want email notifications or board notifications.

Why are 2 of my messenger notification list boxes disabled by the mods?? I don't want emails. I want PMs.

What did I do??

Can you please activate it Raptorpat?

No wonder I'm not getting notified when I get most responses, mods disabled it!

Edited by J.M. Matthews

• 2 weeks later...