UnevenEdge

Get Your Boomstick Ready - Ash vs The Evil Dead S1 and S2 now on netflix

Killa Ounze

So heads up to any of those like me who love the evil dead but like most of us do not have starz... and don't stream much any unlicensed content... you can finally watch it if you have netflix!

I'm 4 episodes in and I dig it, but Campbell has stated the shows not doing the best and they could really use the support of fans by watching it legally, and buying merch or seasons to help prove to Starz there is a fan base for the show.

Season 3 is set to air: 9 PM Sunday, February 25 2018... Hopefully they work something out with hulu for the new episodes. If not I may personally sign on for a package with starz just until the seasons run is over.

Edited by Killa Ounze
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I don't think they have completely ignored Army of Darkness but they haven't really adresses it head on. I agree they should bring it up instead of a few sly references. Maybe a plan for later season? End up in the medieval era but 80 years later? I wish I was on the writing staff...

On 12/24/2017 at 12:28 AM, diphenyl oxalate said:

I just started watching tonight. I'm on Episode 6.

It's decent enough. It's not great and I wish they didn't just ignore Army of Darkness but whatev. Enjoying it for the Campbell.

Edited by Killa Ounze

On 2/17/2018 at 11:51 AM, Killa Ounze said:

I don't think they have completely ignored Army of Darkness but they haven't really adresses it head on. I agree they should bring it up instead of a few sly references. Maybe a plan for later season? End up in the medieval era but 80 years later? I wish I was on the writing staff...

They address it at the end of Season 2. Just needed to watch a little more.