UnevenEdge

If you have an unpaid medical bill do they have to send u multiple bills before

Swimmod_Luna

From my experience with things it's usually like 2-3 bills before that happens, but I've only had 1 medical bill that I paid on time so idk

I'm just worried because this bill was due in August and they haven't sent any kind of follow up. I called them to give them my insurance information which they didn't have on file so I've been expecting an updated bill or something.

I'm just worried because this bill was due in August and they haven't sent any kind of follow up. I called them to give them my insurance information which they didn't have on file so I've been expecting an updated bill or something.

They should have at least sent a past due bill I would think.

Even if insurance covered all of it they should have at least sent a bill with a zero balance I would think.

They should have at least sent a past due bill I would think.

Even if insurance covered all of it they should have at least sent a bill with a zero balance I would think.

I logged into their site to check it and it still shows the full amount but that may just be because the "statement number" I have for the bill would be different.

I logged into their site to check it and it still shows the full amount but that may just be because the "statement number" I have for the bill would be different.

Yeah, that would probably just bring up that bill.

I'd call and try to talk to someone in billing and find out?