UnevenEdge

that one scene in Dragonball Super **spoilers**

mochi

Where Goku and Vegeta come out of the Hyperbolic time chamber sweaty with ripped up clothes and beards and Vegeta is stroking Goku's Deltoid(and then quickly pulls his hand away)

tumblr_inline_oj9iv88PO71s89uwd_540.gif

also the animators forgot to draw Goku's Nipples

Sigh.... you're trying to make this funny scene perverse.... aren't you.

no, I just like how they look with beards (and think it's odd that Vegeta was touching his shoulder)

also constantly calling a Gay man a pervert (even if I am one) is kind of dickish considering people have been making that claim and using it as an excuse to physically harm us for a very long time

In the future, men will have no nipples.

[except for xavier who has six]

to be fair "nipples" basically just meant a crudely drawn circle in DBZ anyway

but Toriyama is one of the only manga authors who draws male nipples, (the others being Eichiro Oda and Hiro mashima)

no, I just like how they look with beards (and think it's odd that Vegeta was touching his shoulder)

also constantly calling a Gay man a pervert (even if I am one) is kind of dickish considering people have been making that claim and using it as an excuse to physically harm us for a very long time

Just because you're gay, doesn't mean you're a pervert (although I've seen way to many bi-sexual people push their preference on people, at least more than straight people) but you are without a doubt a pervert.

Just because you're gay, doesn't mean you're a pervert (although I've seen way to many bi-sexual people push their preference on people, at least more than straight people) but you are without a doubt a pervert.

considering the Majority of Bi guys I've gone out with have at some point told me I should try fucking a woman(even though they should know that's not how it works), I can't argue with that assessment(if they want a Bi boyfriend they should stop dating Gay guys)

also I'm not denying that I'm a pervert, I'm just saying you don't have to be so judgemental about it, I'm literally not hurting anybody