UnevenEdge

Apparently Bulma's Mother has a name now

mochi

it's "Panchy" (which like Bulma's name(and her future Daughter Bulla)is a corrupted version of a type of underpants, Panchy is a corrupted version of "Panties")

I assume her name was revealed similarly to how 17 and 18's proper names were revealed (I.e. Toriyama just made it up at the last minuet)

I always read it as "Panti". Also you spelled underpants wrong.

[it's like their parents wanted them to be strippers]

to be fair her dad's name is Briefs and her son's name is Trunks

(also she has a sister named Tights)

I guess we really needed to know Bulma's mother's name, right?

My god, this is just reminding me that Super is gonna suck.

also apperently 17 and 18's mames are Lapis and Lazuli now (it's a refference to their eye color)

I guess we really needed to know Bulma's mother's name, right?

My god, this is just reminding me that Super is gonna suck.

if it makes you feel any better I've re-evaluated my feelings about super

Vegeta does get made the target of way too many jokes....but he apparently still does some incredibly awesome things in spite of the show's comedic writers hating him(the action scenes writers still like him)

also he breaks the fourth wall so he's basically Deadpool

I mean, I guess that slightly better.  I'm still not overly thrilled with Super coming to Toonami.  I mean yeah, it'll probably be great for the block, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

basically Vegeta in super is Sokka, so he's a guy who gets torn down by the universe and revels in self deprication to hide his personal issues, but is an awesome person in general and if need be is capable of amazing things(the fact that he's now nice and at times even sweet thanks to his development in the Buu saga adds to this)

also he and Goku legitimately like eachother now (he still yells at Goku though because Goku is a complete moron and asshole and he makes it very hard to be his friend, just ask Chichi)