• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blueraven1999

• Seight

• blueraven1979

• Kudasai

J.M. Matthews:  Just so you know I've had you blocked for several weeks now, but I was bored today so I looked at your posts to see what you were watching.

Yeah I figured it out a couple days after I blocked you, but like I told you before I prefer to type out what I watch in colored font.  I only post links if it's something I really like or if I'm in a hurry

and I don't have time to type out the name.

Don't bother to type out a response.  I won't see it.

Edited by blueraven1999

GameboyLuke - VS TEAM ROCKET'S GIOVANNI! - Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Nuzlocke part 55

Spoilers for Giovanni in Pokemon Ultra Sun:

Giovanni is hard.  I didn't beat him until today since I took a long break after he beat me two or three times in January.

He beat me another two or three times today.  Lost count.  Once I looked up what psychic is weak to and found out that bug type worked,

I put Ribombee back on the team.  Primarina took out the pokemon before Mewtwo Y and fainted to Mewtwo Y.  I used Ribombee's Z power on Mewtwo Y and brought it down to red health.

It beat me but I managed to beat it with Magnezone with one health point left.  Rotom gave me another Z Power and I beat Mewtwo Y with Gyro ball.

20 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

J.M. Matthews:  Just so you know I've had you blocked for several weeks now, but I was bored today so I looked at your posts to see what you were watching.

Yeah I figured it out a couple days after I blocked you, but like I told you before I prefer to type out what I watch in colored font.  I only post links if it's something I really like or if I'm in a hurry

and I don't have time to type out the name.

Don't bother to type out a response.  I won't see it.

What I say upset you THAT MUCH?? Sorry about that. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings. I was just saying it's easier to convey your  video watching information to people if you embed videos in your posts. I'm sorry you're getting so bent out of shape about my comments to you. That's not intentional. Once again, I'm just trying to give you a suggestion of how to communicate what videos you're watching to the public easier. So we can "see" what you see". An embedded video is worth a thousand written descriptions. NOT trying to hurt your feelings. Once again I apologize. Please carry on.

I'm not picking on you, but since you're blocking me I suppose you won't be reading this. 

I didn't realize how sensitive your feeling were in regard to responses I write to you. 

But if you're "not seeing this", it won't matter if I type something or not.

Edited by J.M. Matthews

20 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

That's fine. I like to show people here what I'm watching, not insult you. I realize the sarcastic comment I wrote about you was misconstrued as a meanspirited insult by you. And because of that miscommunication, I apologize. I realize how much that one comment hurt your feelings. I didn't think you'd be reading it, but now that you did I won't be writing any more comments like that about you. If I would have known my sarcasm would offend you that much I wouldn't have written it, as despite what a monster you probably think i am by now, I try to be sensitive to other people's feelings most of the time. I don't like when people hurt my feelings, and I'm not trying to hurt your feelings.