UnevenEdge

What is a Queen to a monster?

André Toulon

She looks to be alright. Got her own quirks and whatnot. Her super seems to be weak as fuck though. Definitely would need to see more gameplay of her to make a sound judgement.

I still need to go and re-buy sfv for the upteenth time, because I'm a sucker for believing Capcom will released some classic characters and fixed some of the default character balances to counteract on these new dlc characters.

She looks to be alright. Got her own quirks and whatnot. Her super seems to be weak as fuck though. Definitely would need to see more gameplay of her to make a sound judgement.

I still need to go and re-buy sfv for the upteenth time, because I'm a sucker for believing Capcom will released some classic characters and fixed some of the default character balances to counteract on these new dlc characters.

Dan and Honda will be back soon if the rumors are true because they do appear in story modes, but I don't know if we'll get Sagat, Deejay or any of the SFIV or 3 squad because this is before that....I think...I'm kinda high so I may be fucking this up.  Alphas don't apply here.

BUT there is a Fei Long bus in the China Stage so the roster could get epic.  Dunno?