UnevenEdge

NHL 2016-2017

Master-Debater131

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do too but Washington needs to play better tonight if they want me to take them seriously

Its really to the point where if they cant win it this year, they will never win it.

If they crash out I really wouldnt be surprised if the owner goes full blown "blow it up" and tries to totally retool.  How many years have they been the #1 seed now?  Like 4 or 5 in a row?  At some point something drastic has to change.

I guess.  But how many coaches have they had now in the last few years?  At some point its not the coach, its the players.

True and I think it would suck that Trotz would take the blame but between the two coaches I'd rather have Sutter because at least he would give you the chance of making a deep run in playoffs. And if that fails then blow it up.

True and I think it would suck that Trotz would take the blame but between the two coaches I'd rather have Sutter because at least he would give you the chance of making a deep run in playoffs. And if that fails then blow it up.

Sutter is one hell of a coach.  I wish we would get him actually. :\  But we wont......were gonna keep going FULL SUCK for a while.

Interesting stat from last nights game to: In the 3rd period Ovies shifts averaged 36 seconds.  so in a tie game he was barely out there at all. 

Sutter is one hell of a coach.  I wish we would get him actually. :\  But we wont......were gonna keep going FULL SUCK for a while.

Interesting stat from last nights game to: In the 3rd period Ovies shifts averaged 36 seconds.  so in a tie game he was barely out there at all.

I think he's going to Florida but it probably be the same old same old with Washington

• panic locked this topic