UnevenEdge

NHL 2016-2017

Master-Debater131

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the deadline has come and gone.

A few big moves including Vanek heading to Florida but overall it was a pretty calm day.

Colorado, for all the talk of how we need to blow it up, didnt do a fucking thing either

We cant even win on deadline day :|

Well there's always the offseason, which is what I'm waiting for :|

Ha

Like thats going to go any better

The Avs are so bad we will find a way to lose the offseason as well.

Can I ask you something? Have you ever wondered where your team would be if they hadn't traded away Shattenkirk and Chris Stewart. That trade still baffles me to this day

Can I ask you something? Have you ever wondered where your team would be if they hadn't traded away Shattenkirk and Chris Stewart. That trade still baffles me to this day

Oh you have no idea at all.  Im not big on Steward, but Shattenkirk is that legitimate D Man we have been looking for ever since we traded him away.  And Erik Johnson?  Sorry, not sorry, hes barely a #3 D Man.

This franchise is just a disaster right now.  From ownership all the way down theres just nothing but failure.

• 3 weeks later...

For the first time In my life I can say this.

The Detroit Red Wings have been eliminated from playoff contention, they will not make the playoffs this year.

Oh what a good day it is :D

As a Wings fan I'm not heartbroken at all. I'm glad it's finally been broken but them being in the playoffs for the last few years has hurt my enjoyment of the Stanley Cup Playoffs and now for the first time in two year I'm actually looking forward to playoff hockey because my dumpster fire of team isn't in it :)

Guest The Hound

This makes me happy

:)

I think i explained why im a preadators fan even though ive lived in philly my whole life right?

this is amazing

i hope they go all the way

i wont even be upset if they were to lose in the cup either

<3

I think i explained why im a preadators fan even though ive lived in philly my whole life right?

this is amazing

i hope they go all the way

i wont even be upset if they were to lose in the cup either

<3

You might have but I dont remember

I just want the Hawks to flame out because Im sick of them.

them and the Pens need to just stop already.  Sick of seeing them every damn year.

• panic locked this topic