UnevenEdge

My dog just went to jail.

Professah Tex

Ten days to life, possible lethal injection...  Should I lobby for his defense or.. take the fact that the old lady jst

kind of kept walking and talking about her old lady shit with the other one until they got to their car and drove

back where I was on the otherside of the park to get my info as a sign this is bullshit? I mean the dog is squirrely..

That wasn;t an attack, but I think his mouth touched her so... He's dead. Any decent person would just leave

him to pay for his crimes right?

He shouldn't've done it. I tried to stop him but apparently he must've grazed some peach fuzz

on this old ladies shoulder.

was it an actual bite?

I know my old dog would get super excited and nip people while licking them but she'd never actually bite down

kind of like that bite puppies use when they're playing with each other

was it an actual bite?

I know my old dog would get super excited and nip people while licking them but she'd never actually bite down

kind of like that bite puppies use when they're playing with each other

No it was something that I would describe as a 'nipping' thing. I saw him do it when it was too late.

I think that nipping thing is a male dog thing..  Maybe my chode of a dog will think twice about

trying it on a walk after some time, unless I leave him there to get put down or whatever they do.

I'm tired of him acting out.. This dog has caught and ate small birds with no help.. crazy genes,

and it's way more than the first time he's scared officials. My neighbors all tell me my dogs are

the best behaved they've seen even the few times they've wormed their way out and explored

the town while I'm gone, but this guy..dog in question is too big to be as stupid as he is...idk.

The animal control guy was kind enough to mention that if I took him myself it'd save me money,

but I'm sure it's just because the one time they got loose and someone called him, this dog tried

to fuck him up while he was trying to load him up in the truck. Fucking asshole wouldn't even

take the leash from he was like no...no.

I say spring doggo. Doggo must be free

feel free to organize a protest or riot. I don't relly care enough. atm I fighting the urge to just leave hime there

and let what happens happen so.. This animal shelter isn't really famous fpr pushing adoption over 'euthinization'

but, if anybody goes I'm sure he'll stand out.  :| That pic would've been cool, but it's not worth figuring out the

url block.  :D