UnevenEdge

Return of Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job

Guest Zintar

• 1 month later...
Guest Zintar

Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! Awesome 10 Year Anniversary Version, Great Job? premieres Sunday, August 27th at Midnight ET/PT on Adult Swim.

• 2 weeks later...

So this is just a one-off, right?

Last I checked the duo had hit their stride in advertising (in a good way) which just proved to me they're the comedic equivalent of salt.  A little bit is good, too much ruins the flavor.

Given that, one off specials is probably the best use of their talents.  Any vitriol I had for them was probably because I was getting a ton of salt from an ongoing show they made, which doesn't play to their strengths.

Guest Zintar

I believe it was a one-off special. Although, I have read various items suggesting it may be back. Also of note, Tim's opening rap implied they are back. Their Nightmares show, new season, premiers on Sept 10th. The trailer looks excellent.

As for the special, I enjoyed it quite a bit. There were some spotty parts, but that is always to be expected with those two. Even when I don't enjoy a segment, I kinda do . . if only because I love that they are seemingly willing to try any dumb idea they come up with.

My Mother is visiting us this week and staying at our home. She's 70yrs old and still smokes pot. She got stoned and we watched the special together. Man, she was cracking the fuck up for most of the special. She was laughing so hard she almost puked. LOL.  The next morning she said, "That show with the fat and skinny guy was great, who are they?"  Pretty funny. I should take her to task and put on T&E's Billion Dollar Movie tonight.