UnevenEdge

Why is it that during the most shit of days, I get invisible.

Azalar Hex

No vent here.  Nobody knows who I am.  But other places where they should, they don't.  :fap:

I just can't make an impression on people.  Nobody cares if I stay or go.  But trying to stand out just isn't my style.  I just want somewhere comfortable to chill where people recognize me and don't pretend that I don't exist on the rare chance I have a genuine question or comment.:fap:

But if people try to get to know me they don't like me and I'm invisible anyways. :fap:

( The Like button doesn't seem to work any more. )

I think I'm about out of fucks to give about online gaming.  I like video games.  I like the idea of playing an MMO with other people.  But it's been almost 20 years and I've never found a guild or made any actual friends on these things.  Just a bunch of tightly clenched cliques and morons who want free stuff.  I usually keep the salt level down and probably kiss more ass than I should while playing the nice guy.  But god damn it's getting old starting a new game every few months and logging in to dead silence every day.

I'll keep playing during my free time, though.  At some point in my life I devoted all my talent points into gaming so I'm pretty much shit loaf at everything else.

I'm tired and missed taking my brain meds yesterday and today.  That's probably why I'm not doing so great right now.