UnevenEdge

Being a girl is scary

fuggnificent

I went to get food late because my daughter is out of town and im doing everything at my own whim instead of her schedule. Anyway..it was like 930 pm and i went to a restaurant. The parking lot had no lights and there was 2 men standing outside the restaurant. I almost drove off to go to a drive thru at another restaurant but instead i took my money out of my purse and exact change leaving my purse and phone in the car and just took my keys. That way no one can grab my purse and all my pertinent info. I was prepared to argue to keep my keys or just toss them at any sign of trouble..im not letting no thug get my car.

Anyway..i realized doing stuff like this has become 2nd nature. Why? Its from fear of men.

Even as i little girl ive had men harrass me and invade my space with unwanted attention. Once when i wad 20...i was skinny with curves...i was literally chased. Ive lived my whole life fearing rape or some other attack from men. A guy could never understand what its like to be a single female in this world. Rant ovah!