UnevenEdge

Titani-Whale in my store last night

ThisIdiot

around 2 am I had this ...VERY LARGE older black lady with orange dyed corn rows on her head putter up to me in one of the store scooters to ask where the bathroom was. I pointed to the direction and she directly replies with " I hope i'm not too late to make it! "  :|

alittle while later I was called up to the front to help said customer to her car. As she was with her food stamps and paper money, she coughed repeatedly into the same hand holding her payment method and by this point i'm fairly certain she never washed those hands either. Out to her car with her $150+ in groceries she asks me to load it all up into the back of her suv and as she's getting up out of the scooter I get a better look at her then i'd have ever wanted to, I still need to bleach my eyes out after this...oh god the veiny flab...she gets up and walks to her driver side door like there's NOTHING WRONG WITH HER. at this point I look around and noticed she's parked in a handicap spot WITH NO VISIBLE PERMIT!!  ::D:: CHRIST, LADY...YOU ARE THE LITERAL DEFINITION OF BEING A FUCKING LAZY ASS!!!

I had to push that scooter back into the store by hand...the battery was completely dead...