UnevenEdge

Greetings everyone

Hey fam, how is it going? I've been posting around for a few days and I thought it was time for an introduction. I don't know when, it might have been in 2004 or 2005, but I started to frequent the ASMB. I never really posted( I might have made a total of eight posts from 05-13) or replied. I would just check in every three months or so and lurk around. Then, one day in 2016, there were no more boards. Two months ago I thought of the ASMB out of the blue and I figured that the community had to of moved to a new platform. So, using the powers of the internet, I decided to take to Google and find what corner of the internet that the odd fans of Inuyasha(lol) now call their home. I don't really know why, none of you know who I am, and I never posted, but I kind of feel this odd connection to the ASMB. With all that being said.....Ummmmmm.... Hi?

Guest The Hound

Hey fam, how is it going? I've been posting around for a few days and I thought it was time for an introduction. I don't know when, it might have been in 2004 or 2005, but I started to frequent the ASMB. I never really posted( I might have made a total of eight posts from 05-13) or replied. I would just check in every three months or so and lurk around. Then, one day in 2016, there were no more boards. Two months ago I thought of the ASMB out of the blue and I figured that the community had to of moved to a new platform. So, using the powers of the internet, I decided to take to Google and find what corner of the internet that the odd fans of Inuyasha(lol) now call their home. I don't really know why, none of you know who I am, and I never posted, but I kind of feel this odd connection to the ASMB. With all that being said.....Ummmmmm.... Hi?

This is the asmb 2.0 (even though it's not)

So you're saying you found this place without someone telling you it was here?

hello and welcome.

I know there's some links floating around on the adult swim reddit.  might be some other places.  I think mostly people just pass the url off to other old asmbers they think might be interested.

This is the asmb 2.0 (even though it's not)

So you're saying you found this place without someone telling you it was here?

Sort of. I found this place from following a URL that was posted on a Reddit thread.