UnevenEdge

This IS a time for us to come together.

PhilosipherStoned

In times like these we need a SAVIOR! Someone to LIFT us up from the INSIDAH!

So Im just gonna reach out to ALL the citizens of the unevenedge one last time, :fap:

and say... IN TIMES LIKE THESE ya need to help a brothah out. So I'm just gonna run a few scenerios

by yall, and lets just see if we can figure out a really good and convincing way to get me out of this

drug screen tomorrow.. NO FOREAL I'M SORRY , but there has to be a way, I need to find the

absolute most perfect thing I could say..like for instance I couldn't find the place, I got in too late..

car trouble? meteorites? I need some other peoples  perspectives!,  A brainstorm if you will.  :|

The heart attack thing might  work lol if I did it convincing enough, but I could see that coming back to bite me

in the ass.. possibly. So if I was to say I just woke up too late and I call in apologetically like Oh wow my alarm

didn't go off gee I missed the deadline He might be ok with that to, but he might just  say well ok just go do it

now... so it wouldn't really buy me much time, if any. The thing that makes me nervous is I know people

make excuses to get out of this shit all the time, IT HAS TO BE GOOD. MAybe like my my parents got into a

car accident BUT EVERYTHING IS FINE.  I just had to come pick her up, and getr her car home and fix it.

because I litteraly had that happen right before this... MAYBE IT'S A SIGN. I HAVE SEEN THE GLORY....

Good input though LilIturd... Whats this rain teacher business.