UnevenEdge

Heres what im seeing

the buttons for fanfics and quizzes and gallery look that way for everyone atm, they were added as mods, and there was an issue with the theme, so the links didn't quite show up right.

we installed a mobile thing but I haven't yet used it.  lemme see what I can find.

On my laptop here, I also see missing icons for those same three items. I have not tried the site on mobile yet, but I believe that pooh was using mobile and it was working for her.

No mobile view, or maybe i just cant find it. Can't edit my profile,  click on the drop down menu and the page just refreshes.

Missing icons for Quiz, Fanfic, and Gallery.

also to change profile, you have to hover over the tabs "Profile Info" and "Modify Profile" for the drop downs to show up.  Is that what's just refreshing instead of doing stuff?

try direct links, dunno if this will work or not

http://unevenedge.imfapp.in/profile/?area=account;u=12

Yup, it works through direct links. And youre right, when i click the drop down menu for profile is when it just reloads the page.

The website works, buttons work. I would like a mobile view whenever possible, though.

Yup, it works through direct links. And youre right, when i click the drop down menu for profile is when it just reloads the page.

The website works, buttons work. I would like a mobile view whenever possible, though.

so if you had pulldowns working we'd be doing this:

Profile>Modify Profile>Look and Layout>current theme (select "change")

from the list select the Mobile Theme and see if that helps.

here is your direct link to that:

http://unevenedge.imfapp.in/profile/?area=theme;u=12

are you also on mobile?

No, but I did like it's look. Definitely the best of the three aesthetically except everything is smaller/centered so I'll stick with white.

I dunno why the black theme here didn't appeal to me since I loved the old one, but oh well.  ;D