UnevenEdge

I took an accidental nap earlier...

Rogue_Alphonse

I took an accidental exhaustion nap as soon as I got home from work tonight.

It's crazy what all you have to do for $8 an hour these days

I haven't had a job that low paying since 2007... when I was 17 :|

I drove a golf cart around most of the day...  -_'

I haven't had a job that low paying since 2007... when I was 17 :|

I drove a golf cart around most of the day...  -_'

That's why I keep emphasizing it. It's hilarious/crazy to me that minimum wage is still what it was during my first summer arter high school, eight years ago.

I think my last $8 an hour job was several years ago as a temporary field trip tour guide at a petting zoo farm during their fall season.

Got to get stoned and watch kids play and sit on a half hour wagon ride through the woods a couple times each day

That's why I keep emphasizing it. It's hilarious/crazy to me that minimum wage is still what it was during my first summer arter high school, eight years ago.

I think my last $8 an hour job was several years ago as a temporary field trip tour guide at a petting zoo farm during their fall season.

Got to get stoned and watch kids play and sit on a half hour wagon ride through the woods a couple times each day

Like yeah it's one thing if you get tips but ugh.

At least in Massachussets it's $11 for minimum wage

I was doing that for a while, until my prescription for anti narcolepsy medication was refilled. Now I am just waiting for it to stop fucking raining so I can finish cleaning up the yard.

Hopefully it'll be less common when I start taking  methotrexate... mainly I need the psoriasis to go away so my hair can grow the fuck back :|

hair follicles once dead do not grow back, there is a surgery you can get but it costs 10,000 dollars... still hopefully the pills will keep it from getting worse. Plus I can't imagine how much that must hurt.

Mine is actually growing under the spots... same with the spots on my sides and shins where body hair also grows. I'm not saying it will ALL grow back but it'll at least fill in.