UnevenEdge

are those blue light glasses helpful at all?

quebecelegy

im in front of a screen atleast 12 hours a day.

ive had a couple of times these last few months where my vision randomly goes black.

this has been happening for a while now, but thankfully far between occurences.

last time i got my eyes checked was when i was in 4th grade.

Ive been staring into screens for unnaturally long periods of time since I was little and never had a symptom of eye strain or any pain whatsoever. & I still have 20/20 vision. Only thing that'll happen if I'm playing an intense video game too long my eyes start to water b/c I don't blink enough but even that doesn't bother me. Boyfriend gets concerned. First he thinks I'm crying, then I tell him why they're leaking & he tells me to go outside. He doesn't understand my special eyes.

ENJOY IT WHILE YOU GOT IT

DON'T END UP LIKE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was the little muscles in the back of my eyeballs that help focus.

Once I woke up with double-vision in my eye that didn't go away for two days and I thought I was going blind.

Just keep eating your vegetables and you should have decent sight until the singularity when we'll all have super cyber eyes.

Ive been staring into screens for unnaturally long periods of time since I was little and never had a symptom of eye strain or any pain whatsoever. & I still have 20/20 vision. Only thing that'll happen if I'm playing an intense video game too long my eyes start to water b/c I don't blink enough but even that doesn't bother me. Boyfriend gets concerned. First he thinks I'm crying, then I tell him why they're leaking & he tells me to go outside. He doesn't understand my special eyes.

yeah most people who i grew up with have had glasses since their early teens.

im pretty sure ive strained my eyes atleast 3x more than them, but i never got eye problems.

only since i was 14 or so did i start getting migraines semi-regularly.

all the different doctors i've been to just tell me they're stress related, but i rly don't believe that it's just cause of that.

when i started getting them i was already depressed, but not nearly as stressed as i usually have been the last few years.

there was one time during december-january where i had one that lasted from the 26th up until new years day.

i told the doctor and she said "yah it's just your stress". but i wasn't really stressed during the holidays, lol.

lenscrafters has pretty cheap eye exams, so maybe ill go there.