UnevenEdge

Could Blue Exorcist Kyoto Saga replace Samurai Jack???

SPECULATION SUNDAY, PART 2:

In a thread I just made I discussed the idea of JoJo Stardust Crusaders replacing Jack, but would that REALLY make much sense?

What else could possibly take the coveted 11 PM timeslot from Samurai Jack but...

114367.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I'm thinking AOT S2 would of course bump to 11 PM, but it's only right to follow that up with another Hard Hitter from 2017, and Super has sort of lost its magic. Therefore, my bold speculation is that Blue Exorcist Kyoto Saga is tapped to follow AOT on June 3rd. But would anyone want to see the 11 PM hour the Bryce Papenbrook Power Hour this summer? And would DB Super/Kai be OK at Midnight? After all, they're from 2015 and 2014 respectively.

SPECULATION SUNDAY, PART 2:

In a thread I just made I discussed the idea of JoJo Stardust Crusaders replacing Jack, but would that REALLY make much sense?

What else could possibly take the coveted 11 PM timeslot from Samurai Jack but...

114367.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I'm thinking AOT S2 would of course bump to 11 PM, but it's only right to follow that up with another Hard Hitter from 2017, and Super has sort of lost its magic. Therefore, my bold speculation is that Blue Exorcist Kyoto Saga is tapped to follow AOT on June 3rd. But would anyone want to see the 11 PM hour the Bryce Papenbrook Power Hour this summer? And would DB Super/Kai be OK at Midnight? After all, they're from 2015 and 2014 respectively.

Blue Exorcist at 11:30? April fools was yesterday AL.

It might air the week after Titan's season finale but I'd sooner expect it to replace Tokyo Ghoul.