UnevenEdge

Hot blonde babe, just what Dr. Zeni ordered... What do I say next? lol

Zenigundam

Haven't said anything yet. I'm gonna let this situation marinate for a few days before possibly engaging her in convo again. Let her go on some crappy dates with a juicehead or two before I sweep her off her feet with some amazing text-based convo.

As a woman who has used OKCupid in the past, I can tell you that a response that says "hahaha" and nothing else means "I have no interest in going on a date with you but am too polite to outright tell you or to just stop talking to you."

Well played

As a woman who has used OKCupid in the past, I can tell you that a response that says "hahaha" and nothing else means "I have no interest in going on a date with you but am too polite to outright tell you or to just stop talking to you."

Do I sense... jealousy?

This fucking guy

If you do that she wont respond again and

68530843.jpg

Well it's like this. She has really high expectations, and I ain't talking about no Dickens novel, although I want to put my Dickens inside of her, so she's a girl who really expects perfection from anyone she dates off of OKC, so I need to navigate this very carefully. This is like playing a game on Expert difficult, gotta be very careful here.