UnevenEdge

Help me find a old cartoon

Please help me find this, i posted in reddit and searched everywhere, when i was a kid i saw a short cartoon in adult swin, it was 2007 - 2010, it was about a kid in a destroyed world alone with a painting of a girl, it was his only friend and company, it had a creepy vibe and i was scared seeing it, i looked everything adult swin related or shorts related, but it seem to dont exist ;-;

• 1 month later...

Welcome!

Can you offer more of a description? How was the world "destroyed"? How was the vibe "creepy"? What did the painting of the girl look like? Was there a reason given why the world was destroyed, who the girl was, was there a conclusion? Can you describe the art style? Can you remember if it aired in the AM or PM time slots? (I'd assume it might have aired in the "death slot" -which is usually past 4am when [as] tends to air out it's balls because noone's watching lol).

When you say "old cartoon" 2007-2010 isn't considered old for a lot of us around here lol.

On 8/25/2024 at 11:31 AM, MCPissPants said:

Aren't most of these "help me remember a cartoon" threads Mandela Effects that never existed.

I encounter a lot of these from ppl too. I honestly thought of the oblongs with this one. But I've seen a lot of youtubers fail at the adult swim iceberg. but most of them talk about the bumpers being scary as a kid, and I'm like whaaaa? 

Edited by Stonergoth187
grammar bleh