UnevenEdge

I've never had a dream like this

Guest The Hound

Guest The Hound

I lucid dream, A LOT.... so this was weird.

First off, I was me... but also entirely aware that I was me, but not that I was in a dream. Nothing around me happening seemed dream like either.

Anyway I'm walking home from a friends house near by, and I drop my blunt apparently that I just rolled apparently. This chick runs up behind me and said that I dropped this, but not before ripping it in half and taking half of it herself.

I was like Uh YO wtf is this? Her house was like 30 feet away as she was approaching the door, I ran at her and was like yo you're not smoking that unless you smoke it with me, wtf do you think you're doing. She looked at me, smiled, and said ok. I was like...

Girl was cute as fuck too. Probably about 5'3..... maybe a little body fat, but what 99% of us would classify as skinny, Black hair with a little red dyed into it.... but it was really dark. I don't fuck with that bright shit. Before I know it I'm in her room and there's all this nerdy gamer shit in it, and even a custom built computer. Still completely unaware I was in a dream, I asked her what she did and she said she was a streamer and that she's lived here her whole life, 26. We start smoking, shooting shit some more as we're telling each other about ourselves.

Before I know it a bunch of people rip into her house, like a planned party and she just goes with it. But she's like... looking at me and keeping me nearby and asking her to come with her everywhere in the house, almost like she's looking for my help. About a half hour goes by and there's shots being taken everywhere, probably like 9 blunts going around the house. Then she comes over to me and ask me "So you wanna do it"? I'm like.... uh...... and she grabbed my hand and dragged me back to her room. She brings out two bottles of wine, chugs it half way down and then hands me the other one and tells me to do the same. I played along, and then she pulls some Jameson out and pours us both a shot, then she says "To my birthday", I'm like... woah wait its your bday? Then she just face fucks me with her tongue as soon as we're done the shot and drags me into her bed. She looked me in the eyes and said one thing, "Where are you?"

Boom I woke up.

:|

I LUCID DREAM

THIS SHIT WAS WEIRD. IT WAS LIKE SOMEONE ELSE WHO LUCID DREAMS FOUND ME OR SOMETHING IDK

Long story short I woke up depressed because damn was she awesome.

Like I don't even know anyone that cool irl so where the fuck did this woman come from.

The weird part is I know what house she lived in. Well, in the dream at least. It's three blocks away and 2 house in from the corner.

Such a weird dream. I walk past the house a couple times a week going to my friends house, but I've never seen that girl around there before. I'm gonna keep my eye out but I doubt this dream meant anything.

Guest The Hound

my mind is always running so I don't really dream as far as I know ...but I  still remember the last nightmares I had several years ago

Do you ever feel like you get enough sleep? or no?

Guest The Hound

Fucking cool. To me it sounds like you visited yourself in another dimension  (theyre infinite). Maybe in some dimension she wants you but can't have you. So weird she said "where are you?"

Well.... that's a possibility but there's another.

Friend of mine... OD'd a couple of months ago on Morphine... I don't wanna get into it she didn't mean to apparently. Either way I remember asking her for her name, and she hesitated for a split second and said Chris.

My friend's name was Christina and for years before she went down a bad path I had try to date her, but back then I wasn't the same person I was then, very nerdy and socially awkward so it clearly just wasn't going to happen. Valentines day last year I found myself in a situation where I could have slept with her, but turned her down instead. Could have been her visiting me, checking up on me... idk....

Now I'm really fucking depressed after making that connection.

Guest The Hound

enough sleep? no not with the way I run around ...but then maybe i'm also over-tired ...too much sleep ...some days just go by quicker then others.

Dreaming can have a lot to do with diet too. Would you consider yourself a healthy eater or no?

Guest The Hound

a dream is a wish your heart makes?? 0.o

Idk.... idk....maybe. that girl was like my total ideal. Anyway ideal doesn't  mean right for you which is why i dont think thats the point my dream was trying to make... if any. Also chex yo txt

Guest The Hound

My heart wishes it could bang johnny depp every nite but i sure dont dream that.

i think a few people are gonna come into my thread  later and rip you for this post :D

Guest The Hound

I also wanna add first thing i did when i woke up was make this thread while it was still fresh in my mind