UnevenEdge

Another job thread

NaBarney

Interview today, too embarrassed to even say what it is.

No car and no money so I have to walk two miles down a crazy road with no sidewalk to the interview carrying a bag of dirty laundry because all my clothes are dirty so gotta clean them first at the laundromat.

My best dress shirt is covered in glass from when someone smashed out my car window and no matter how much I shake it glass keeps falling out of it and glistening on it so I have to walk to Goodwill and hope there's something halfway presentable there, otherwise it's either my 3 year old work shirt or an all black or all white dress shirt, none of which is really appropriate.

Only even considering working there because it's walkable. Not fast food but same pay grade.

Drinking several pitchers of green tea to flush out my system and get the green piss so maybe I'll pass the drug test.

If I have to go to a clinic somewhere to do it I'll need to figure something out to get there.

Rent next month is going to be 2 weeks late and even if my landlord waives the late fee, my utility bill will definitely have a late fee.

I sold my Wii for $15 and while there ran into a friend who bought an Ernest movie for $9.

I hope I get hit by a car on the way and it cripples or kills me because i am about done with this shit.

ran into a friend who bought an Ernest movie for $9.

All of this was kinda sad to read except for this part which is fucking hilarious.

The part about getting hit by a car made me chuckle too but I feel bad about that now......I've been hit by a car, and while it didn't cripple me, I was completely useless for like a month.......Lost my job and apartment, so if it doesn't kill you your life will suck even more than usual.