UnevenEdge

I just noticed that Futurama is starting the block off tonight

First two episodes are airing from 8-9pm tonight. Is this new? I have not watched the block from 8pm in a little while but thought I remembered it usually being KotH.

I also noticed that tomorrows schedule says that 'Superman' is airing from 530-830 tomorrow night? Is this correct, does this mean that [as] is starting at 530 tomorrow? Sorry if I am a bit out of the loop here haha

thumbnail_IMG_0152.thumb.png.e39a484fd9e9830691b548fdebe95295.png

I think the Futurama is new. Probably a preemptive change for the May expansion. 

Superman is airing during the Sunday movie night on CN. However, since it bleeds over into the 8pm hour, it messes up the website schedule. Adult Swim will simply start late at 8:30 that night 

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Toonamiguy321 said:

I think the Futurama is new. Probably a preemptive change for the May expansion. 

Superman is airing during the Sunday movie night on CN. However, since it bleeds over into the 8pm hour, it messes up the website schedule. Adult Swim will simply start late at 8:30 that night 

Yay, hopefully we start seeing more Futurama in the beginning of the block instead of at like 4am. 

• Like 2