UnevenEdge

March Malice on TCM

DBZ4ever

TCM is having a special this month called March Malice. Oddly enough for a few days I believe from March 20-25.

There will be movies shown during this time that have sinister plots or villains. Some of these include westerns and crime movies, movies about outer space and things from there, giant monsters such as King Kong, classic monsters such as the Wolf Man, Frankenstein's monster and Dracula, and even some ghosts in the Haunting and Hausu. I'll try to remember to post some exact schedules for this. I kind of just stumbled upon this right before it started. I was wondering if any old horror movies would be on in the coming weeks. TCM tends to show all kinds of genres so I knew there would be but I did not expect this. This is like Halloween in March.

I forgot to list what was going to be on, so I'll start now. I am not going to list when and such and go in depth like I do on Halloween, this is more of a heads up....

Tomorrow it looks like in the day time we have The Birds, Whatever Happened to Baby Jane and Little Shop of Horrors.

Tomorrow night is a bunch of crime movies and a couple of westerns.

It isn't something they are doing for very long but the best stuff in my opinion is starting tomorrow night into Saturday.

Speaking of tomorrow, during the day they are showing some mixed stuff, crime and drama with some mystery movies.

Tomorrow night we have monsters and creatures from space. These include: Gojira aka Godzilla, King Kong, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, The Thing From Another World, The X From Outer Space and 20 Million Miles to Earth.

Some good stuff on tomorrow, in order of showing...

Nosferatu, the Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, The Wolf Man, Cat people, Horror of Dracula, Frankenstein, The Mummy, The Gorgon, The Wizard of Oz, The Lord of the Rings, A Clockwork Orange and Soylent Green.

Now if feels like Halloween in March.