UnevenEdge

It’s been

-Ninja_Jesus-

One week since my wife and I moved to Washington. Already ran out of money (only had $1000, spent it entirely on necessities and bills, had to beg my parents for more.) The house my in-laws got is nice though. Just waiting for them to move over in June, which means 4 months without parental supervision!

I regret not lining up a job before moving but all the jobs I applied for prior wanted to interview me in person, then promptly didn’t follow up when I called them back. Sucks to suck. Found some Hawaii food places though! Hopefully they get back to me. I miss local food (and Hawaii)!

31 minutes ago, -Ninja_Jesus- said:

One week since my wife and I moved to Washington. Already ran out of money (only had $1000, spent it entirely on necessities and bills, had to beg my parents for more.) The house my in-laws got is nice though. Just waiting for them to move over in June, which means 4 months without parental supervision!

I regret not lining up a job before moving but all the jobs I applied for prior wanted to interview me in person, then promptly didn’t follow up when I called them back. Sucks to suck. Found some Hawaii food places though! Hopefully they get back to me. I miss local food (and Hawaii)! you looked at me, cocked your head to the side and said "I'm angry."

ftfy

Edited by bnmjy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1