UnevenEdge

Heh fuckin gotta love being a chew toy.

PhilosipherStoned

Damn bitch made me use my Jacket like a training arm.. The female pitbull that was initally nice but got amped up between I guess not liking the customer who's cable/internet I was trying to fix, and the big bubba pit barking from the gate she was SUPPOSED to be in too.. I had to call animal control. I've never felt like I've had to do that before.. It took a call from me and the customer to get them to actually come which was actually irritating.. Then the guy asks me if he thinks the owners should get a citation... fuck. I said no. Probably should've said YEAH. Not like that's your area to decide anyway isnt it ANIMAL CONTROL. 

Fucks couldv'e hired me to be the animal control officer and I'd of handled her myself, She just got anxious honestly I was trying to go to the front door of the house after the customer told me she belonged in the gate with the pit that was territorial barking, and that's when she got bitey understandably. When she did that though I was like fuck it..Back away slowly back to my truck. She was just nipping, but those 'nips'. As soon as she got a hold of something which I made sure was my work coat with no skin.. she was on pretty damn solid.

She also jumped at my face with that doggo 'nippy' attitude and was close enough I felt her teeth graise my nose and shit. 

TLDR....but that's right I just remembered lets look for a job that doesn't involve alleys plz/

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
Sorry but I'm still kinda mad about that. Misspells and grammar I care about corrected?