UnevenEdge

What does it mean when girls you messaged on OKC weeks ago

Zenigundam

Check out your profile? I had two of them who have been logging in constantly for the past couple of weeks without replying to me, and on the same night they both looked at my profile within a few hours of each other. Don't worry, they live in different states and definitely don't know each other, but I wonder if I'm having a similar effect on these ladies. What I think is happening is they thought they could "do better than me" even though I'm the paragon of lone wolf alpha male warriordom and they came back from bad dates this weekend and/or had sex and realized their dates were psychos with rage issues, so they logged back into OkCupid and they said to themselves, "I wish I'd gone out with Zeni instead. I could have been treated well, had sex, and probably been his girlfriend by now." so they went to look at my profile and then the feelings of guilt overwhelmed them and they simultaneously thought to themselves from their separate computer chairs in separate states, "I'm not worthy of him anymore! :( "

How do I make them realize that they ARE worthy and that I want to impregnate them with my children?  ::]::

It means that your car battery is dead.

I want to have hot, dangerous sex with them. The kinda sex where we both leave ashamed of ourselves, but only because it feels like some kind of clandestine fling that normal people wouldn't understand and we just want to meet up at random spots and keep doing it, even if it means doing it in the closet behind the stage while a high school play is going on.