UnevenEdge

Opened up one of my DVDs for the first time in years, and was horrified...

Zenigundam

It's the first disc of the last tin of my Voltron collection. Disc thirteen to be exact. I popped out the disc for the first time since I bought it back in 2007 because I never got around to running through everything and I wanted to go through the entire Lion series for nostalgic purposes at a leisurely pace, so today I spent all day kicking his ass in Skyrim and getting OKC girls who didn't reply weeks ago to visit my profile (unsolicited and they didn't even leave any messages, so maybe they're really shy and feel embarrassed for not responding weeks ago), and I told myself, "Damn I'd love to watch a few episodes of Voltron right now", so I went upstairs, dusted off the black tin box set, and was about to put disc thirteen into my PS4 when I flipped it over and was horrified by what I saw.

I could post a pic, but I went over it with windex six times to make it look better. Anyway, it looked your windshield when the weather's really cold and you don't turn the heat on. It was all fogged up with what looked like the weirdest shaped scratches. I cleaned it so many times and it looks WAY better now, but the part around the disc is still littered with these spider web looking scratches, and it won't play. Fuck... I'm sad now....

It reminds me of that time I worked at K-Mart for two weeks when I was 20 (remember that? ran out of the back when the intimidating loss prevention guy called me on the intercom to come to the front to help bag for the customers checking out. I clocked out because it was 10:02 and I was scheduled for 10, ran out of the back knowing that guy would get confrontational and drove off).

Anyway, it reminds me of that time when I worked for K-Mart and found a bag of rice on the floor that was full of moths. GROSS! Very gross. Expired