UnevenEdge

Anyone here into Esoterica?

I think my GoodReads shelves are about 60% esoterica. I own everything on those shelves too. I don't believe I have that one though although I might have something similar. I haven't read everything I own yet and Ceremonial, Egyptian, Crowley and Atlantean topics haven't been a focus at this point.  

You'd probably have to be more specific because different people like different levels of things and while they might not have an idea about something similar to the Emerald Tablets, they might have suggestions for some other esoteric topic they are more familiar with. 

I'm looking for favorites, or reads that connected with you well. 

I also have a small pdf library of text of eclectic metaphysical ideals/paths just hard to pinpoint which to read.

I have a bit of adhd and tend to bounce around a lot, currently have been researching a lot about ancient Mesopotamian cultures and modern anthropological findings. Got me back into reading up on Tesla... the study of frequencies and interesting things like acoustic levitation. Also been learning the mythos from early cultures of Sumerians and Babylonians. I also kinda grazed over Egyptian stuff and was thinking of learning more.