UnevenEdge

So something about DB Super that's currently bothering me (Spoilers I Guess)

moose

What's the point of having the Gods of Destrution when the King of Everything Zeno can litterallt wipe out planets with ease by playing a game?

Literally they were playing a game with planets the size of pool balls and destroyed a bunch of them.

So it kinda makes the God of Destructions pretty useless ? What's the point of Zeno can do it and with much more ease (he doesn't actually have to be at the planet).

What's the point of having the Gods of Destrution when the King of Everything Zeno can litterallt wipe out planets with ease by playing a game?

Literally they were playing a game with planets the size of pool balls and destroyed a bunch of them.

So it kinda makes the God of Destructions pretty needless? I dunno...

That's the point.  This whole series is Toriyama gleefully dismantling the mythos around DB perpetuated by the fans and Toei in the most anticlimactic, asinine ways possible for the lulz.

This doesn't make the show good, at all, but in most of the cases, everything that seems to make the show sillier and dumber is by design.  It's supposed to be stupid.

That's the point.  This whole series is Toriyama gleefully dismantling the mythos around DB perpetuated by the fans and Toei in the most anticlimactic, asinine ways possible for the lulz.

This doesn't make the show good, at all, but in most of the cases, everything that seems to make the show sillier and dumber is by design.  It's supposed to be stupid.

Not to mention Beerus was supposed to be this force of nature but now he's this bumbling fool who can't even set Goku straight. Meh.