UnevenEdge

They changed our productivity requirements again

Swimmod_Luna

First it was, "We understand this may be difficult to adjust to so minimum is only 50%" that lasted like a couple days and I'm starting to wonder if I dreamed the e-mail where they said that or something

Then it became, "Expectations have not changed and minimum is still 52%"

NOW it's become, "Minimum is 59%. This has actually always been the expectation but we just don't say anything if you hit the minimum of 52%"

10 bucks says if this goes on past April they'll eventually say something like they expect 100% productivity during hours worked but we can use PTO without penalty to make up the difference if we can't get 8 hours (We can use PTO to make up the difference right now but they say if we do it too much they'll eventually put you on a reduced work schedule).

The CEO sent us an e-mail earlier today saying they were starting to look at cost cutting measures. They've already said they're stopping agency match for our 401ks after this next paycheck

Just now, Naraku4656 said:

they're starting to get nervous where i'm working too. we don't have productivity requirements but they are checking regularly to make sure we are actually doing stuff

Good thing they don't have the resources to actually check the time for the phone calls I make and compare that to the times I put in my notes...

I mean, uhh....I've been staying super. super busy. Hitting my target no problem. Yep.

I just hope they still pay me my $600 bonus that I earned in March. I wouldn't be getting it until May even under normal circumstances so let's hope they can still pay that out.