UnevenEdge

been rewatching king of the hill

little_girl_lost

and I don't see how bill didn't finally snap and kill hank and peggy

bill had a lot of psychological issues that were more or less ignored throughout the series, and on top of that, he was always belittled by the townsfolk and hank and peggy specifically.

peggy used him to further herself and always had her superior attitude over him (although she's dumb as shit)

and bill saw hank as the epitome of man, a stable, family man who seemed to have it all in bill's eyes. bill would murder hank out of jealousy.

I look too deeply into things.

bill saw hank as the epitome of man, a stable, family man who seemed to have it all in bill's eyes. bill would murder hank out of jealousy.

Bill doesn't really consider himself a man though. He's not in competition with Hank.

Bill is quite content in his rut.

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting take away  :o

I never really got the violent vibe from Bill, I think the most extreme thing he ever did was commandeer a war games tank... which i guess was highly dangerous, but it's not really physically violent.

Personally I think if anyone would of ever ended up murdering anyone it would be Dale. In the right predicament he is dangerous, and I believe in the show he is guilty of at least one attempted murder.

• 2 weeks later...

I never really got the violent vibe from Bill, I think the most extreme thing he ever did was commandeer a war games tank... which i guess was highly dangerous, but it's not really physically violent.

Bill may not have been violent but he was all about physical intimidation during the body building episode.