UnevenEdge

I played hs football w/ Ryan Anderson, CJ Mosley and TJ Yeldon

That_One_Guy

CJ and Ryan were cool. Ryan was one of the hardest working most humble guys I ever met. Dude was a straight up beast. He hit me so hard at practice once my helmet was knocked sideways. 

TJ was an all natural talent. Just a phenomenal athlete. No work ethic tho. He half assed every chance he got, but he was such an athletic freak naturally he got away with it

Also played with Micheal pierce. I remember him getting into a big fight his senior year lol

Not that anyone asked. My threads are trash. 

Cool post! I wish someone would give TJ a another chance, I watched him from time to time and thought he was a pretty good NFL talent, haven't really heard much from from him since he left Jacksonville. I think, maybe im wrong, he was active  maybe one game this year?? Maybe just a workout I read.  And Oh goshh! You played with CJ! you lucky SOB!!! And lol Ryan played football, nice. That's assuming we are talking about the same person who plays in the NBA. Would love to hear the piss story haha.

1 hour ago, jayrider128 said:

Cool post! I wish someone would give TJ a another chance, I watched him from time to time and thought he was a pretty good NFL talent, haven't really heard much from from him since he left Jacksonville. I think, maybe im wrong, he was active  maybe one game this year?? Maybe just a workout I read.  And Oh goshh! You played with CJ! you lucky SOB!!! And lol Ryan played football, nice. That's assuming we are talking about the same person who plays in the NBA. Would love to hear the piss story haha.

Lol nah I'm talking about Ryan Anderson that plays for the redskins. 

Here's the piss story:

We had this kid named Hunter who was only on the team to ride the bench. This dude faked injuries all the time so he never had to work out/practice. In hindsight he just liked walking around school wearing his jersey. He wanted the status of a football player lol. 

Anyways, this Hunter kid spent all day goofing off whenever we were in the weight room, practicing, and even during games. He liked to pull little pranks and just enjoyed being an overall nuisance. 

Its a Friday night and we were in the middle of a tough game. Everyone was giving it their all. So nobody noticed when Hunter snuck a Gatorade bottle into the locker room and pissed in it. He was trying to get some other kid to drink it, but somehow Ryan ended up drinking it and he. Was. Pissed. I saw him do it, and the look on his face was a mixture of disgust and rage. Word immediately got to him that Hunter pissed in the bottle, and Hunter got in his Toyota toy truck and hightailed it home. 

The next day we were all sure Ryan was gonna kill the kid. On the way to the field house everyone was dead silent. Lmao we were all scared for him, but he honestly had it coming. 

Finally Ryan corners Hunter in the locker room and Hunter looked like a terrified trapped animal. Ryan made Hunter give him $100 right there in front of everyone, and spared him what would have surely been a sensational ass beating lol. 

I'm pretty sure Hunter quit the team not long after that. 

• Haha 1