UnevenEdge

Considering the fact that Black Widow and Hawkeye have always been my least favorite Avengers, I have no real interest in seeing a film about one of my least favorite Avengers.

Just like I have no interest in watching that upcoming movie/show/whatever it is about Scarlett Witch and Vision, SW being my most hated Avenger.

Edited by Dread Pirate Roberts

1 hour ago, Dread Pirate Roberts said:

Considering the fact that Black Widow and Hawkeye have always been my least favorite Avengers, I have no real interest in seeing a film about one of my least favorite Avengers.

Just like I have no interest in watching that upcoming movie/show/whatever it is about Scarlett Witch and Vision, SW being my most hated Avenger.

Huh I think Scarlet Withc is pretty cool imo she has some cool powers should have made a movie about her instead but they didnt oh well, yeah I am not personally look too much forward to this one I am more excited for the upcoming Dr. Strange movie tho and it looks like Scarlet Witch will be in the new Dr. Strange too so hopefuly that will be cool

Image result for dr strange multiverse of madness

Edited by Lytbryt

1 hour ago, Lytbryt said:

Huh I think Scarlet Withc is pretty cool imo she has some cool powers should have made a movie about her instead but they didnt oh well, yeah I am not personally look too much forward to this one I am more excited for the upcoming Dr. Strange movie tho and it looks like Scarlet Witch will be in the new Dr. Strange too so hopefuly that will be cool

I've never liked Scarlet... at all. She honestly just annoyed me more than anything else. I understand SW in the X-Men comics is considered very strong, but the way the MCU handled her I thought was sloppy. In the AoU movie how she's able to mentally control people, manipulate everything around her, and essentially do anything the writers want her to do when they want her to do it, and when they tried to explain their powers they went for another throwaway joke with "he's quick, she's weird." which I guess they're saying cause the writers themselves probably don't even know how to explain her power.

Also I thought her role in Civil War was very weak sauce. TBH though I thought CW in itself was very weak sauce, and it depended on so many coincidences that it gave Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luther a run for his money. Especially when after everything that's happened in the movie, the thing that makes Tony realize Bucky is innocent is a random phone call he receives about a wig and make up found in a hotel room that proves that one guy was pretending to be Bucky. Back to things with Scarlet though, I still find the cause of the CW very weak sauce. Considering they were going after a bioweapon in a big city, and she accidentally caused what like 7 to 12 people to die? And then the movie goes on to break down other events, how apparently only a couple dozen people died in NY (which I consider pretty good since it was an alien invasion), and then with Sokovia where less than a hundred died in that one, which is pretty good considering it was an extinction level event. But SW doing something is considered too far.  Also there's the fact that her character hasn't contributed anything at all to the films, even her attempt at destroying the mind stone was undone by Thanos, I'd have preferred if she stayed died, I'd have taken Black Widow over her.

When it comes to phase 4,

Black widow unless it gets really good reviews, I won't see in theaters. The Falcon and Winter Soldier series I'll give it a try just because I want to see how the characters went on from what happened with Steve, that said though I'm one of those that thinks Bucky should have been made Cap instead, I know it happened to Falcon in the comics, but it happened to Bucky first. The Eternals, Marvel's #MeToo #Diversity film I won't watch and won't even torrent it. Shang-chi depends on the reviews, that said though I am really pissed about them giving the Mandarin and Makluan rings story to someone that isn't Iron man, after they fucked up IM3. WandaVision I'll likely not watch, or only give one episode a try to see what they do with it. The Doctor Strange one I'll likely see in theaters. Loki, as much as I like Tom Hiddleston, depends on the reviews. What if...? their planned animated series I'll probably watch. Hawkeye I won't be watching. Thor Lesbian Love Comedy I'll give a hard pass on. Blade and Fantastic 4 I want to see but depends on the reviews.

Edited by Dread Pirate Roberts

Also as for others that don't have release dates yet,

For Guardian's 3, depends largely on reviews. I skipped GotG 2 cause I heard it was a weak movie, and I eventually torrented it after it was released digitally, and the parts with Rocket and Yondu were the only worthwhile parts, everything else was disposable.

For Spider-man, I'll likely see it unless Marvel does follow through with their intentions of partnering him up with Captain Marvel, in hopes that likeable Peter Parker will make plank face Brie Larson be perceived better. If they do put CM in that film I likely won't be watching it in theaters.

36 minutes ago, Lytbryt said:

Huh thats intresting I am a little leery of that Blade movie how they gonna do a PG-13 Blade I mean cmon everything else tho I'm not very intrested in except for the Dr. Strange one

The word on that is because films like Deadpool, and especially Joker proving that R rated superhero films can work, that Blade will be made an R rated film

1 hour ago, Dread Pirate Roberts said:

The word on that is because films like Deadpool, and especially Joker proving that R rated superhero films can work, that Blade will be made an R rated film

Wow that would be something to behold cant remember the last time Disney released a R rated film except mayb e a long time ago unerd Touchstone? Its pretty much the only way they could release R-rated fimls is under a different company but Disney owns Touchstone and all I can think of is Enemy of the State and Con Air

• Like 1