UnevenEdge

RDR2 and other games I have yet to play

midnight

If it's not on the Switch, I haven't played it.

Haven't turned on the Xbox in a couple of months.

Disco is playing Resident Evil 2 on the PS4.

I really want to start RDR 2. But I still haven't finished Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

Been smashing out some old NES classics on the Switch. Can't shake the retro bug right now.

1 hour ago, midnight said:

If it's not on the Switch, I haven't played it.

Haven't turned on the Xbox in a couple of months.

Disco is playing Resident Evil 2 on the PS4.

I really want to start RDR 2. But I still haven't finished Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

Been smashing out some old NES classics on the Switch. Can't shake the retro bug right now.

Me neither man. Currently playing my atari 2600 and batman returns on the nes. I have a bunch of old games and I can't afford a $60 game so why fight it πŸ’πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Me neither man. Currently playing my atari 2600 and batman returns on the nes. I have a bunch of old games and I can't afford a $60 game so why fight it πŸ’πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

As awesome as the new games are, they just can't compare with the old stuff. We didn't need all that shit back in the day. A controller, one, maybe two buttons, done. I'd much rather play my Atari or NES than my Xbox One, PS4, or Switch.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, midnight said:

As awesome as the new games are, they just can't compare with the old stuff. We didn't need all that shit back in the day. A controller, one, maybe two buttons, done. I'd much rather play my Atari or NES than my Xbox One, PS4, or Switch.

My nes is my favorite console. Just because something has 4k graphics and all kinds of extra shit doesn't make it a good game. I can literally play super mario bros for months at a time and never get sick of it because it's so much fun. That's what a lot of these "AAA" are missing these days. I play some of them and they just aren't fun. Challenging? Sure. But most of them are basically interactive moviesΒ 

• Like 1

Just now, That_One_Guy said:

My nes is my favorite console. Just because something has 4k graphics and all kinds of extra shit doesn't make it a good game. I can literally play super mario bros for months at a time and never get sick of it because it's so much fun. That's what a lot of these "AAA" are missing these days. I play some of them and they just aren't fun. Challenging? Sure. But most of them are basically interactive moviesΒ 

I couldn't agree more. I feel the exact same way.

The NES introduced us to so many classics. So many that are still having sequels released to this day.

No system can ever compare to the NES in my opinion. Give me my NES and a big bulky ass TV with no HDMI ports, and I am happy.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, midnight said:

I couldn't agree more. I feel the exact same way.

The NES introduced us to so many classics. So many that are still having sequels released to this day.

No system can ever compare to the NES in my opinion. Give me my NES and a big bulky ass TV with no HDMI ports, and I am happy.

Another thing I like is how NES games don't give a shit about your feelings lol. They don't hold your hand or make it easy. Either you get better or get off the sticks!Β 

• Like 1

Just now, That_One_Guy said:

Another thing I like is how NES games don't give a shit about your feelings lol. They don't hold your hand or make it easy. Either you get better or get off the sticks!Β 

Exactly. You get a few continues, and then you're all the way back to the beginning of the game. You couldn't be a pussy back then. You had to get it, or be a quitter.