UnevenEdge

Ten episodes in and Rin-ne is quite excellent!!

Zenigundam

I'm surprised that it has a 7/10 on MAL. I thought I was way past the age of a shonen being among my favorite anime, but this one's really good and I'm not even watching it dubbed!! Yeah The Anime Network has got me back on track, and these past two months have been my first time getting it back since May '06, It's  strictly VOD and subbed, not a channel (with on demand also) and dubbed anymore. Kaleido Star was the last thing I watched on there before getting it back.

All right, so Rin-ne makes most other shonen look like bull----, and it's definitely a kids show. That's the funniest thing about it. I just learned that it was made by the creators of InuYasha, an anime which I loved from the night it came on TV, I just hope that it doesn't turn into useless filler slop like IY did circa season 3, which happens with almost all shonen because of $$$. It's only 75 episodes, so I'm optimistic and hope it retains this enjoyment value through the next 65 fps, but yeah 10 eps in, I'm giving it a very solid 9. What the hell is wrong with MAL reviewers? And yet those kids will give Naruto, One Piece, and Hunter x Hunter high scores. 

Check it out if you haven't!! I know I'm late to the party with it, but not that late!!! Can't wait to get this dubbed on bluray, maybe for free if I see it at Best Buy and I'm bold and inebriated. 😏🏍💏🍻🕵️‍♀️