UnevenEdge

FishCenter Live Puffer Pins

So last year I kinda had a little fun for Hamburger Eel's google eye. Seriously, his eyes are perfect googles so I played with some pin backs for the hell of it and made a butt-ton of Hamburger Eye pins that I then gave away. 

This year my boredom decided to get even more creative and have fun with the puffer fish. Mom is the Golden Puffer and Th'Lump is my precious little fat boy over in the bubble tank. I had a little fun with the designing and making of them and now they are all ready to go. I'm going to be handing them out to anyone interested while down in Atlanta during Dragon Con along with a bunch of other [as] related things just for the hell of it. Since there's been interest in them, I'm posting the pics here because photobucket holds pics hostage now and I can just sticky pics directly in here. :D

Early pic because I didn't know if the final resining would affect the pics.

Snapshot_20180722.JPG

Final pic of final pins. The details are hand painted on using cat whiskers because of how small everything is.

Snapshot_20180728.JPG

And this is just for the cringe factor should someone see this. I've gotten grief for small handwriting and use of scented wax seals for entertainments. :D

Snapshot_20180728_1.JPG

Edited by katt_goddess
adding pics slowly
  • Like 3