UnevenEdge

Don't date popular girls!!

Zenigundam

Yeah, but if you call her that she'll get pissed even though it's 100% accurate haha.

Right? I hate it cause they will always post shit that's the opposite of how they truly are. Or bash on people who are the same as them, like wtf???

And if you tell them ANYTHING true, they get super pissy and throw a fit. It's so annoying

Guest The Hound

I'd never date any girl with a so called fan-base. That's a red flag and the girl is more than likely already self absorbed and a piece of shit

They're pretty good lays tho.

If you're desirable and popular yourself, there's nothing more satisfying than winning the admiration and devotion of someone who by necessity casually rejects others.

But I guess that's a feeling you'll never really understand.

Leon, I'm quite the lone wolf badass and plenty desirable, but I choose not to because I feel they'd be extremely annoying and clingy. I'm just making good decisions with whom I choose to date.

I mean, if you're actually desirable then you should be able to tell them when to leave without having to worry if they'll come back or not.

Basically, you shouldn't be concerned with any of this stuff if you're as desirable as you say you are.