UnevenEdge

OKC has this one ?, "Have you ever had a sexual rel w/ some1 you met online?"

Zenigundam

And this one girl, very hot, answered "Yes" and wrote down as her explanation, "Isn't that the point of a dating site?" and it kinda got me mad because I messaged her a few months back, and she looked at my profile and never responded, but I'm pretty sure she hadn't answered "Yes" to that question before, so whoever she met up with between the time she deleted her profile and the time she got back on must have pounded her really good, but since that was an abject failure, I sent her a message today saying, "What brings you back on here? You must have made some pretty poor decisions". See I need to come up with a way to say this so that it's an absolute burn, but it also doesn't make the girls feel guilty choosing some inferior douchepunk over the alpha Zeni, the greatest of all-time.

No, I think you pretty much nailed it.

Thanks. I'm not overly upset, but it is frustrating to see her make such a dumb mistake. I figured she was wiser than that, but now she got railed by frat f-ck, and it's a bad look all around because it makes her look like she doesn't know what's going on. Maybe I gave her too much credit. Didn't think her actions would be so typical and predictable. Now I need to let her hear it. This is where my teaching acumen comes into play.

You know Zeni sometimes I just don't even have it in me to mock you or the fantasy world you live in

These OKC girls are out of control. I'm talking like Maury Povich ish, boy. They need to make OKC a real life interaction thing so that I can pound on hotel room doors and yell, "Open up! If you're in there with some other (inferior) guy after blowing me off, I'm gonna kick his little skinny jean ass and then give you a piece of my mind!!!"  :brownbottle: