UnevenEdge

New Lara Croft movie

jackiemarie90

I'm really hyped for it! I've been taking 4 anthropology classes, currently studying Archaeology this semester!! I'm mainly a history major which of course ties in to understanding the culture that developed these artifacts. Last semester I took a course in Ancient Americas and it was amazing for me, we learned about Native America culture a 1000 years ago, and Mesoamerica cultures in Mexico and and central America along with Andean cultures in South America, some evidence from more than 1000's of years ago. 

Anyway, from the trailer it looks like it copies the plot from the first remake of the newest series of the game. Tomb Raider in 2013. This was also the first time the character isn't sexualized, which is refreshing to see of female role models, fiction or not. It's all about overcoming challenges in life, and being pushed to your full potential, I loved the game.

My favorite trailer is the one where they play a cover of Destiny's Child "Survivor" omg YAAASSS the song starts about 1.01 in the trailer.

Edited by jackiemarie90

• 4 weeks later...