UnevenEdge

I am hosting a Toonami party tonight on the UEMB Discord.

Sandstone

For those of you who do not know, UEMB has an official discord, which is owned by myself and operated by Rogue, Mochi is currently the moderator over at the toonami sub chat. And we are encouraging those that have been using his or other discord rooms to discuss and chat about toonami live to join over there tonight for voice and text chat. Voice chat is not required, you can listen in if you want to hear other people talking, or just participate in the text chat.

The link to Toonami text chat is here:

https://discord.gg/STvJMKz

The link to Toonami voice chat is here:

https://discord.gg/G2tSm5d

Discord is a free server hosting and VOIP app that can be opened in web browser, desktop app, or mobile app. If you already have a Discord account with a different name let one of the mods or admins know your presence and your UEMB screen name so we can change your nickname to reflect that for the UEMB server. There are also different roles on the server I am creating one specifically for Toonami participants so that they can see who is on for toonami.

Come on over if you want to socialize and discuss live!

• Like 1

For those interested we will be having people join in on the voice/text channels momentarily as soon as toonami goes live. If you want to participate but don't want to talk you can just use the text channel without voice or mute yourself and just listen to the conversation of those on mic.