UnevenEdge

Had my interview today

Swimmod_Luna

Idk how it went...Was pretty quick but maybe that's standard. They did tell me I could call by the end of the week if I don't hear back from them so that's something I guess?  S: Seems like it would be a fun place to work. Totally different from what I do now but closer to what I thought I wanted to do when I was fresh out of college.

Gonna write up a thank-you e-mail and send that out before the end of the day.

as long as it seems fun, that sounds pretty good.

i have an interview tomorrow, and am more nervous about the 30 min drive there that'll make me nervous more than the interview itself i guess.

This place is literally a 5 minute drive. I could probably walk it on a nice day if I really wanted to.

Good luck.

I had an interview yesterday too, and at the end of the interview I told the interviewer, "Seems like a really good job, and I'll definitely work extremely hard if hired" and the guy said, "We're gonna definitely think about it". I would think I would have been offered on the spot if I got it, but since he's not a boss who hides in his office with security around, I let him go without blowing up on him just in case he's not BSing and I do get hired. But if he is BSing, I'll be right there when I find out!!!

I had an interview yesterday too, and at the end of the interview I told the interviewer, "Seems like a really good job, and I'll definitely work extremely hard if hired" and the guy said, "We're gonna definitely think about it". I would think I would have been offered on the spot if I got it, but since he's not a boss who hides in his office with security around, I let him go without blowing up on him just in case he's not BSing and I do get hired. But if he is BSing, I'll be right there when I find out!!!

I've never been offered a job on the spot. Do they even do that irl.

I've never been offered a job on the spot. Do they even do that irl.

Sure, there are places that do that. I've had it happen twice. Once with Target when I was looking to relocate, they even raised the rate of pay by $2/hr when I told them I would consider their offer. Then the second time was with Toys R Us. I had applied for a part time cashier job, when I arrived for the interview they said they had something else in mind for me... I left with a position as an assistant store manager.

Idk how it went...Was pretty quick but maybe that's standard. They did tell me I could call by the end of the week if I don't hear back from them so that's something I guess?  S: Seems like it would be a fun place to work. Totally different from what I do now but closer to what I thought I wanted to do when I was fresh out of college.

Gonna write up a thank-you e-mail and send that out before the end of the day.

thats the red flag there

In interviews for places ive had whether or not I got the job I was notified that I did not get it.

Quick isnt always a bad thing if they are short for people directly then most places dont always drag out the interview hoping they can make a quick hire