UnevenEdge

I figured it out!!

Zenigundam

I know why a lot of girls aren't responding to my "How was your weekend?" messages on OkCupid. It's because I asked them out a week earlier and they blew me off to meet up with other guys, and now they feel guilty, especially if they went all the way to home plate and are being ignored now, so they can't respond to me knowing that they done **bleep**ed up! 

You need to move on from OKC... if you are serious about finding someone then maybe try match... if you aren't that serious, move on to tinder and get yourself laid

That or go to a local bar and meet some people

You sure? I feel like I'm close to breaking through on OKC. Maybe some of the girls I flipped out on will say sorry and we can meet up  <3

I know why a lot of girls aren't responding to my "How was your weekend?" messages on OkCupid. It's because I asked them out a week earlier and they blew me off to meet up with other guys, and now they feel guilty, especially if they went all the way to home plate and are being ignored now, so they can't respond to me knowing that they done **bleep**ed up!

*sigh* Yeah... Yeah, that's probably it.