UnevenEdge

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Welcome amiibo

blueraven1999

Just wondering who here is currently playing the game.  I wouldn't be surprised if it's just me.

I bought a few Animal Crossing amiibo figures Friday.  So far I've visited KK Slider, Reese, and Isabelle's trailer with the amiibo figures I own.  Haven't visited Cyrus's trailer yet, but I will sometime soon.

I've bought the bamboo grass and a couple other things from Harvey.  I've seen Wendell, Copper, and Franklin the turkey in the campground so far.

Bought the game 3DS and Wii with the MEOW coupons so I've played both Animal Crossing Puzzle League and Desert Island Escape.

I've bought fortune cookies but both of my Animal Crossing towns are set to October and everytime I buy cookies, I keep getting the old ones.

Eventually I'll get the new ones.

If you are playing, feel free to leave a Dream Suite address or talk about your own progress in the game.

Once I get an Amiibo scanner (probably on Black Friday or sometime where I can get it cheap) I'll be able to see what that's like. I got some of the Smash Bros ones as bookshelf figures (Sheik, Palutena, and Robin), but I want to put them to use for my games, especially since New Leaf was one of the first 3DS games I picked up.

Just updated New Leaf. All of this new information is alot to process.

Yep it takes awhile to get used to.

It's fun though.  I love buying things from the campground.

Just so you know, you have to find Wisp before you can use the amiibos.

He can be hard to find.  I wasn't able to find him when I was looking for him, but he showed up when I was busy doing other things in town.